Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First of the Month: Deep Thoughts, Feb. 2012

Deep Thoughts is a misleading and occasionally sarcastic name for random questions that surface throughout the month. Feel free to reply with your own answers in the comments.


If a genie handed you one bottle of nail polish right now, what would it be?

Chanel Peridot. I want that beautiful beetle-y green!


What was the last book you read? Would you read it again?


The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, and no I would not. While I'm a fan of hers, I'm not a Marple girl personally. I'll stick to the more macabre books in her catalog. I just started the last book in the Millennium series today, and will not be very productive until I've finished it.


Which pair of shoes did you live in this winter?


Since it hasn't snowed much, I've been able to bum around in a pair of incredibly comfortable Børn flats my mom gave me, and a great pair of hidden-wedge Report boots on the wetter days.


What fragrance are you wearing right now?


Eternal Grace by Philosophy. It's not one I would normally gravitate toward, but a sample hooked me and I impulse-bought it the same week. It's very light and feminine.

When was the last time you gave away something of yours to someone else (not a donation)?

While cleaning, I found a pair of sunglasses I bought but maybe wore once that immediately made me think of my co-worker, along with a necklace that matched. She would get way more mileage out of both than I would, so I passed them on.


No comments:

Post a Comment